Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Annie (or Alicia), are you okay??!

No, she's not. She was struck down, it was her doom! God I love that song, easily my fave MJ tune.

So what's news? Not much, just thought I'd let you know that I'm still alive and kicking. The other has been killing it on Twitter, which is good to see. Hopefully the other will have a post soon. But he has been living it up as he is currently indisposed so I hope he gets better soon.

So I'm just getting used to the monotony and drudgery of every day life. Wake up, work, home, procrastination. That's ok, but it can be a dream killer if you get too comfortable. As I've been back here for over a month now, I am still unpacking, and man I just have TOO much crap. If I moved out again within the year, or got engaged, I would be annoyed, cause I'd have to move it all again!!

I have just been so tired lately. I don't know how the hell it's happening, considering I got less sleep in Sydney. How do I start my day? With a scalding hot shower! Yes, it's winter at the moment, and the typical urge is to stay in bed and not go to work. But a scalding hot shower wakes me up nicely and keeps me warm till I get to work. A rather grotty side effect is that the skin in between my fingers peels away. But it's worth it. Maybe a cold shower would wake me up better? But I don't have the guts for that in winter!

I bought some more things. I now own a Washburn HM model guitar. Yes it is a Hannah Montana acoustic guitar, and it ROCKS! It's 3/4 size, but it plays well and sounds great. Awesome for the price I have to say. The amplifier was also fantastic. Even through my crap Jordin pickups I got some FANTASTIC tone through the clean settings. Nice jangly sound, fit for The Smiths I say!

So it's finally happened!!!!!! I have updated the Joaquin Rate List (JRL)!! It can be found here: http://dropc.blogspot.com/2004/12/great-fun-to-be-around-you.html. A few surprises there me thinks.

What I find interesting are romantic dreams. Sometimes with utter randoms. It's not about the things we actively want or pursue, but it's what the subconscious desires, things you didn't even KNOW you wanted. It reminds me of the Red Dwarf novel Better Than Life, where they are stuck in a virtual reality game that's highly addictive. They're talking about the evolution of the game and they said the first models were unplayable because it just gave you everything you wished for. When the second model came out, it tapped in to the hidden things and became so addictive, it was lethal.

Anyway, that's it for now folks. Have a nice day!
blog comments powered by Disqus