Monday, July 06, 2009

And she had the bluest eyes...

that I've ever seen in my life.

Executive Summary:
  • Woah!

Hahaha! That's gold! I'd seen her once before, coming down the lift where she worked and she looked at me. Goddamn. The bluest eyes that just went through my soul. I couldn't think, I couldn't speak. I just went into a weird stupor for a day.

I thought about her for a few days afterwards just going "woah!"

So anyway, I was visiting someone when I saw her again, and she looked at me again. And I am now back in my stupor. WOW. I usually like dark eyes. But she had dark hair and fair skin, so with those shiny blue eyes, it's impossible not to see those eyes. They see you too. That's the killer, when you start ignoring your own set of paradigms in favour of others.

Anyway, while I continue my day-dreaming. Have a nice one folks. I just wanted to remember this!

blog comments powered by Disqus