Monday, July 20, 2009

Uncomfortable in the silo - cause it's my job to shine the guillotine so the victims don't complain.

Haha, as you can tell, most of the subject headings for my posts are either song titles, lyrics, quotes, or like this one, random. I enjoy.

I don't know if I addressed this previously, but I would like to bring it up again. Before I left to come back home, my friends used to say that this place was a scummy town. I obviously disagreed with the statement. However, since I've been working in the city, and am there during the day. I really have to say, this town has HEAPS of scummy people! I think Sydney obviously has more, but due to the spread of the city and the crappy transport, they did not appear in the city all too often.

However, now they seem to be everywhere! What a world! Home is much smaller, and transport is more reliable. Therefore, they are free to roam the wilderness and annoy people.

The other has made some brilliant points in his last few posts, and I will address these on my blog review. Remember, it will take place in September, so look out for that. It's gonna be a mammoth post, maybe even the biggest post ever!!

Alright that's enough from me today. Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus