Wednesday, July 01, 2009

The kid was not his son

So Michael Jackson is dead. What a life! There is plenty to be said, but most of it has already been said, so I have nothing new to add. But it really is gonna suck without him, I was hoping for a new album soon (I was one of the very few who didn't hate the last album). Now that I have money, I also could have even gone to London to see one of these concerts. But that's life. You never know when it's going to be over.

So I've been getting back into guitar. I cannot play. I am down right AWFUL. I really need to start getting back into a little bit of play everyday and I should be good to go.

I am really loving The Gossip - Heavy Cross right now. It is really a blast from rock/disco (if such a thing is possible).

Anyway, I'm off for now! More stuff later! Have a nice day folks.
blog comments powered by Disqus