Sunday, November 23, 2008

To Say Pain Is The Cleanser Could Be True

I am sooooooooooooooo sore right now. I walked 20kilometres today (12.5 miles) inadvertently, and I was lost. However, using a decent sense of direction I was able to find my way home.

So where was I? I don't even know where the fuck I was, all I know was that it was strange and isolating and I am now glad to be at home.

So this weekend was a write off in essence. I'm hoping to be productive next weekend.

However I did watch a few movies where I was. Amelie (good as always), Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind (good yes, but not as good as what everyone says). I think this is due to it externalising. You don't think so much about the characters but you think of yourself and your relationships in the same circumstances. I also watched Wall Street, which was BLOODY AWESOME. I really loved it, rivetting stuff I must say.

I also was watching WAY too much foxtel. For our American friends, this is pay television. There is just WAY too much stuff to watch. As soon as something gets boring you can just see what else is on, and before you know it, it's like 3am and you're just screwed.

I was mostly addicted to the music channels, but the entertainment channels also got a good workout. I hope I never get it, because I know with the internet and that, I will never get anything done.

I'm aiming to leave work ASAP, as I don't think it's where I want to be. Well I don't think that, I KNOW that. The people are incredibly two faced, and the actual work we are doing has no bearing on society. In fact it's very artifical, like a B Grade Wall Street if you ask me. Where is Gordon Gekko? Haha!

"If you believe, we've got a picture perfect plan, then we've got you fooled, cause we only do the best we can". Too true.

I am rather tired but I'm sure I had so much more to say. Oh well. 2 days of cereal for breakfast and dinner (with no lunch) will do that to you. Then the 20k walk, well sheeit. That's just lunacy. Especially with no idea where you're going.

Till next time people. Too much stuff to do. I'm going to relax next weekend! Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus