Sunday, November 16, 2008

I could do with a hit or three

First of all, may I just say YES, the other is back and blogging and everything is right with the world again!

I'm sure that the other will find a place to live very soon and it will be great. I do know what the other is talking about when he mentions the lack of connection to the world over some periods. When I first moved and didn't have a computer, things were great, and it just seemed like a had a lot more time in the day to get things done, and I wasn't being bothered by people at all. Maybe a return to that will be nice. Then again, I am paying a substantial fee to use this service so I guess I better make use of it.

What else? I honestly don't know. It's going to be difficult to say goodbye to the ones you love. That's always the case don't you think?

I love going through tv show junkets. As the other will attest, we get addicted to shows and must watch as much of it as possible in a short period of time. So now I'm watching the latest series that has just come out of the US, and everyone has just grown up, it's freaky!

That's it for now, better make something of this day. I've written 2 songs in 2 days, I'm quite proud of myself. The other has also sent over some riffs that I must say are incredible!! Hopefully the other will keep up his blogging ways. Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus