Sunday, November 30, 2008

"I'm a million different people from one day to the next"

Things are just incredibly odd. I can't even explain it, not even in a botched illogical way.

I'm going to take some time off later, and then, I can start another introspective into this blog, once again reading through all the posts from the start till now, and seeing how the other and I have changed over time. It should be a hefty read (barring that "lost month" damn it!!).

I also discovered I had some notes in my blognotes which I neglected to post about the last time I actually read my blog notes (which was a hell of a long time ago now, since I seem to blog off the top of my head). But this city has WAY too many cars. Cars that don't seem to follow road rules. I think that's one of the signs of a civilised society, following road rules. But they don't here, so go figure. They'll do their best to speed up when the light first turns green and people are still finishing crossing the road, then catch up to you and beep at you. If that ever happens to me, I'm just going to turn to the driver, walk slower and maybe even blow a kiss, or just shake my head.

Oh yes, an addition to Joaquin's Rate List (JRL) should be coming in several posts or so, it should be a good update!

I seem to be in a haze lately, like I'm not actually here. Sort of like I'm dreaming while I'm awake and doing things. Sort of like there's no consequences if I act out of line. Hmm I wonder what would happen if I did though! Haha, I'm sure it would all come crashing down.

So I pigged out today, and since I didn't exercise very much yesterday, I had to go all out today, and now I am very sore indeed.

What weirds me out is when random nonsensical (and the most obscure) dreams come back to you in reality. Sometimes something so vivid or even something STRAIGHT out of the dream will catch you unawares and all of a sudden you're right back in your dream and then you start losing your grip on reality. Suddenly you don't know what's going on. I had a moment like that today and I have to say I was almost scared to death. My heart was pounding, I was sweating and it all just seemed too strange for my liking.

On a lighter note, now that the weather is heating up, a LOT of women seem to be wearing these short white wrap arounds/dresses, or even white pants/skirts. I'm not that keen on them when these clothes are see through, because most of the time they are made out of VERY sheer material, and you can see STRAIGHT through them. I guess that'd be fine if you were wearing neutral underwear or something. But most of them are wearing black g-strings or in 3 circumstances I saw today, these BRIGHT FLURO BLUE undies!! Like seriously, what the hell?!?!? WHY?!! Why don't you just wear no pants at all?? It's the same effect, and at least you're not hiding behind some pretence of false modesty!! Sheeesh, I just find it funny. I think I need to find some time to get lost around here and explore what's around the corner.

Once I've broken my rusty cage that is... Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus