Sunday, November 30, 2008

Low latency

From perhaps what could have been a heart wrenching situation has turned into a place of unknowingness. Hopefully things will turn out ok.

The :11's stalk me at ever corner. I don't know why this is.

I'm going to watch The Deer Hunter tonight, I'm hoping for some awesomeness (even if it is 3 hours, and I am watching MIB first, while playing some guitar) then I gotta be up for some exercise and meeting a friend in the afternoon.

The other has dropped off the face of the planet, I have no idea where he is! Hopefully it's all good.

I've been listening to some Paramore, and I gotta say, they're pretty damn good. Everything they're hyped up to be (for once)!

Anyway, I shall attempt to blog more later, for now some twang twang.
blog comments powered by Disqus