Monday, November 10, 2008

I know its been ages...

I know that it has been forever since I've made a post, but its all for a good reason. Life has been moving fast, and I needed every second of it to make it happen the way I could be proud of. The thesis is done now, and so is Uni for me. At least for the time being, time to tackle the real world for a change.

I am now part of the work force... Now its a common shared reality for both the other and I. I can't say that I have much to complain about in that department. Work is good, the kind of things that I want to do, so its not so much of a chore. I also take a lot on my plate, just because I feel its so much easier to be busy, than to not be. Time goes by faster when you're busy, and you get a lot done anyways. Its not like because you're free, you can leave work early; so might as well make the most of the situation that your in. This is my philosophy as least...

Now that I am more relaxed, I can come back to this trusty blog.

For the next few days, the primary mission is to find a place to live. There are a few down sides to this though. 1) its a lot of effort, but it has its rewards (Hell I've lived on campus for way way too long and its time to depart). 2) This means that there is going to be a period of time when I don't have the internet, and this is my greatest annoyance. But it will give me a that break from the cyberworld that we all need from time to time. I'm thinking of getting a ps3 to fill that void. But I think it'll give me an opportunity to do things that I don't end up doing, squandering all my time on the net (well not all my time, but you know what I mean). Every year whenever I used to go back home for a while, I would have a space in my life when I'm disconnected from the world as I know it, and it has usually been a good experience. I don't think I would ever take that break if it wasn't forced upon. Life throws some interesting curve balls, just have to learn to live with it.

Alright, this is where I shall halt for the time being, I'll get back into gear soon enough. Its been a while since I've written what I'm thinking in my head space... I might have forgotten how to verbalize my thoughts... Is this possible??
blog comments powered by Disqus