Sunday, November 09, 2008

Tick Toc, bitch - the clock always wins in the end

It does. Time is just running out. I'm not sleeping enough lately. It's stunting me emotionally now I seriously feel like I need to cry for no reason or that I'm about to just drop dead, which may be a relief.

I don't want to do anything anymore. But so much to do, it just never ends. I need some isolation and some quiet and just to be away from people and mundane shitty problems which have suddenly consumed my world.

I had the oddest mexican dish today. It contained the usual salsa, beans cheese etc, BUT it also had cauliflower, apple and carrot - all in the same dish. Like seriously, what the fuck? It tasted ok, but the sheer novelty of it made me not like it. What would Gordon Ramsay say?!

I took a nice walk today and saw some nice parts of the city.

What? I had shitloads to say, but it's 5:30am, and I haven't slept, and I have a fucking packed day of shit shit shit. Time is just running out out out. We're all fucked. Ahhhh.

You know 3am by Matchbox Twenty? Touche. Give or take 3 hours...hahaha! Anyway, let me go and pass out for hopefully 8 or so hours.

I'll comment on my city walk later on, but knowing me, I'll forget what my point was supposed to be. Oh, woe is me. Yep.
blog comments powered by Disqus