Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Eye to the telescope...

I see people everyday, making the same mistakes, over and over. Its a bit depressing. But I'm not judging, I've been there myself. Its a horrid cycle, and hard to break away from. Old habits die hard, and desires are hard to keep from clouding our judgment. But sometimes I wish I could spare some of them the cycle, if there was some way to use our words to explain what people take years to learn (some never learn, this is unfortunate), but I guess life is a process; and everyone needs to traverse the path to learn. Some just fall apart completely, to a point where there is no recovery. To them, I'm sorry my language is fallible, and you can't vicariously learn. I hate to see you drown, but there isn't anything I can do.

It isn't often that I find music that just jumps out at me, and grabs my attention. After the fall, I don't know exactly how I could have heard of them (yeah, I know they are aussie, and I live here, but still). There sound just appeals to me in a way that not many other bands do. I guess the music have to the other band recently that have had the same effect. So if you haven't heard of them, give them a listen.

There is always time for change, embrace it, ride the waves...
blog comments powered by Disqus