Monday, July 03, 2006

My Little Pretty One

Note to self, need to make a post about the Big Brother "sexual assualt" thing when I return.

Why you ask? Because I am off for a week for a legal competition tomorrow morning. So no posts from me for a while but the other shall still be around for good thoughts and good entertainment.

You know what I really hate? Exams that leave you blitzing the paper and finishing just as time is up. You have no real time to digest the question or think critically. Usually the first answer that pops into your head is the one that you choose to write about. It's frustrating, there's no time for anything! The real world does not have such time constraints. How stupid and pointless.

Speaking of, my grades came back and I'm incredibly happy! Hopefully I shall be able to make a purchase soon as a result.

Joaquin hates: Rogue Traders, no talent fucks they are.

Joaquin loves: Vanessa Anne Hudgens (the female lead from High School Musical), check it out, she's 18, it's ok!

Haha, have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus