Thursday, July 27, 2006

Quick Sand and a round of Golf

The harder u try and deeper u sink. Trying to fight to keep my head above water, but the harder i try, the anger within me defeats my goals. A bit hesitant to make my follow throughs, guess its just not my day. A lot on the line, but what to do. Sticking with the accord thats already been struck. Should've thought of consequences before i had sold my soul to the devil. Sinking putts after putts, numi, J and ryan pumble on me like a rabid wolverine on a battered toad. With their strong slender shafts and fiery hot blades cut into me like the knives of a slaughterer on a dead animal. I debilitate myself with frustration and anger...Not being able keep my emotions in control i turn to my torch bearer looking for support and help, but not even he can rescue me from the clutches of the stick masters. I arrive at the passage-way of LAST HOPE, again failing to reap benefits cause of misguided slashes...Even the bigginer seems to have mastered the art of regulations...I finally succumb to the greed of my adverseries, ending up paying to the face that i had planned to dismantle with my precise distance....(BTW, i had to pay that asshole 45 points). KEEP INSANE....PEACE
blog comments powered by Disqus