Thursday, July 27, 2006

Golfer_shib in the house!!!

Well, its knaves here with golfer_shib who will from now on be known as Jester!!! He is the newest addition to this insane portal of fucked up people no offence other!!! Well what have we been up to?? Drinking our asses off, and recovering from a horrendous cold. Went around all over town looking for a SDIO wi-fi card, and I would like to inform you that, we have finally got one, but then again i dont get it till tommo. Had a bad batch of burgers from maccas and now we feel like shit. At least we dont have much to do. Optus is pissing me off again, I need to recharge my account, but cant as they have not aknowledged my account plan change!!! What a fucked up world. Atleast for now we got blogger to work, and now we can concentrate on the things that are not important. All right, for now we are off, will write some more soon...
blog comments powered by Disqus