Thursday, July 27, 2006

From the airport

Well well well. Sitting at an airport, waiting for my flight to leave. Haha I left an hour early from home, so now I am stuck here for an extra hour. Atleast I have this PDA to keep me busy. Any other airport I wouldn't have complained, but this is dhaka so its kinda boring, at least the police are nice and they were keeping me company. I have Third Eye Blind with me so I can’t really complain. I have gotten quiet used to typing on this thing, and kind of enjoy it more. Right now, you gotta love technology!

Hopefully in a few hours I will have bought a wi-fi card from singapore, and then I can be online on this thing, and that will be mobile technology to the max. I'm lovin it. Had a fight with my dad, so I am happy to be out of the house. It is unfair to push people's ideologies on to other people. That will continue to happen till they realize that they are not always right. No one is always right.

Wasn't looking forward to getting back, but now I am, it'll be good to see makster_x when I get to caberra, and ofcourse the other. And in sydney there is golfer_shib who is always a lode of fun. Haha and to move houses and then get a job, those things I don't look forward to, but I know that they will get done, and can’t be that bad, right??

Bad politics is killing this country, and hopefully this can be rectfied sometime soon. There is a bloody strike on the roads for the next 6 days, and that is quite fucked up!! I don’t really care right now as I am leaving shortly, but the previous flight was delayed as people couldn't get here!! I better not get delayed, and then miss my next flight, I need to get a wi-fi card. Well I guess it didn't get delayed as I am on the flight, and just adding a bit more to the blog so its 100% up to date. Its pretty cold on the flight, and I already have a cold. Hey the other, if you read this, before I get back, can you get the new ambassador's phone number?? Makster_x is his son, and he is supposed to pick me up, but I couldn't get in touch with him before I left...

Wow, if I could write all of that in the last 10 mins, then I can write an essay on this thing. Thank you love, i've never enjoyed playing with something since I was a brainless kid.

Only thing I wish, was that I had been able to put xmen 3 on this, as I could have, but my computer at home kept crashing. But at least I got my music on it. Life is quite good right now, though the fights, at least they are not with the people that I would rather not fight with. I feel alright leaving, and I hope this feeling isn't fleeting. Haha now my own song started playing, I wrote this for sweetness's b'day. can’t wait to show the other. I actually recorded a solo!! Beat that!!

Alright, I should go for a smoke, and soon I will be in civilized world again, don't get me wrong I love this desolate wonderland...
blog comments powered by Disqus