Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Who Forgot What???

Welcome year 2006, damn it seems like the years are trickling by really fast. It feels like it was just the year 2000 a year ago, and whats more, its been over a year of this blog. Its a good feeling to be able to reflect on the year past. From time to time I go back to the old posts just to see what my frame of mind was back then?? I little stressed maybe. A lot has changed over the last year, and a lot of growing up has been done. Its about time for that aswell. I would like to take this chance to appologize for my serious absense from this blog over the last couple of months, but I am about to make a mense. Its good to see that the other has kept up with his deal. What have I been up to?? Well I was sick for quite a while, then it was the exams, and then after that I came back home to Bangladesh, and its been quite a busy time for me. It looks like life is settling down now, so I can get back to the things that need to be done. For instance this blog. Don't worry, I'll make up for the absense in this coming year.

Whats changed the most over the last period of time is that I am no longer scared of what is to come in my life. Its simply pathetic being stressed out about what could have, should have, would have and concentrate on what is important, and once that is figured out, then its all simple, work towards that. Life is not so vague or indecisive, its just the person, once you have it figured out, then everything is easier to decide upon. Change of thought process, maybe...

Went back to the british council today, where the fuckers lost my IELTS papers and caused me a shit lode of stress last year, hehe and finally got to give them a piece of my mind. Interesting experience. No, I am not taking my exams all over again, that would be pointless, but my girlfriend (Sweetness for the sake of this blog) has to do it, so that she can apply to come to a uni to do her masters in aus. No even though shes advanced in her studies, shes not older than me. I haven't lost it quite yet.

Music, its been interesting over the last month or so. Been extremely inspired for once, but dont seem to find alot of time to get down to writing a lot of material. I figure there will be a lot more time once I get back to Canberra in mid Feb. Its not like I have a million things to do there, and might as well do it while the other is around. I have decided on behalf of both the other and me that this year we will get together a lot more, and get some more material on paper, or on computer as it is in our case. So the other, be prepaired, there is a lot to do this year, its not going to be a sit and bum around year. On retrospect, I have written quite a bit of stuff, but nothing thats completely finished, so it will be good to have these half finished songs in our band box.

I've been away from home for the last 6 days, and that gives you an idea of how busy I am when I am back here in Dhaka, so dont slit my throat if I dont post a blog every day of the week. I am having a great time, so I cant really complain about anything at all. Also over the last few months, I have been able to figure out the question that I never had an answer to. That is that I will come back to Bangladesh to live. Trust me that I have pondered over this thought a million times, but never quite figured out what exactly I want to do.

I need to learn how to drive. That is something that needs to be done. I am getting older every year, and yet I seem to put aside things that need to be done. I need to get a job once I get back, and I need to find a place to stay. Hopefully I can find one before I get there, else I will have to ask the other if I stay a couple of weeks with him, before I figure out where to stay. Its a lot harder to find a place, when you are not even in the country. We decided that we will get a place just army boy and me, so the process should be a little easier, that we have better refrences than the other boy who was going to live with us. So everyone, keep your fingers crossed, else I will have to live in a cardboard box, and that way there will be no more blogs, as I will have no internet connection, hahah now that will really send me back to the stoneage...

I forgot when I got here that its wedding season, That I should have brought a lot more formal clothes, haha even one would have served me well. But oh well, will have to reach into my dads wardrobe. Hahaha...

Anyways, I gotts ta go, but I will be back again, with another episode of usless information from the mind of knaves...
blog comments powered by Disqus