Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Stay and breathe

Returned from Sydney a few days ago. It was alright, and stayed in a nice hotel right in the city centre.

I also fear that maybe my "joking" about agoraphobia may be semi true. I don't mind big open spaces, but I hate people and Sydney is a VERY packed place.

The other may be dead! I haven't seen the other online in ages, but he shall return in a few weeks, so there is nothing to fear.

I also fell in love...with a guitar and delay pedal I saw in Sydney. However the store was incredibly upmarket, with brand names and so on, and nothing I wanted was below $3k!! But on my return home, I purchased a Zoom Multi FX pedal, which I just have to say is absolutely amazing. BUTTT...I also purchased a flashy new Yamaha RG model, so yesh it's all space age looking and comes equipped with a Floyd Rose system. I don't know why I bought it, it was hella expensive, and I don't know how I'm going to pay for my school books now! My buyer's remorse is compounded by the fact that I could have had Kaki King's EXACT replica Martinez Electro/Acoustic guitar for damn cheap. But alas, this will give me a chance to practice some whammy bar madness, especially with the delay and what not.

That's it for today, have a nice day folks. What a terrible update! I apologise!
blog comments powered by Disqus