Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thoughts

Just like they should be.

Good to see the other blogging in fine fashion and I would like to prepare some responses for his posts tomorrow when I get back from work.

Work is interesting, I will comment in-depth at a later time.

So my home is a mess, I haven't unpacked a damn thing except for the essentials. So I'm still on the old comp (after being fixed by me) and surfing the net on crappy cable broadband. Oh well, it'll do, it's not like I need to be downloading anything. I have plenty of things to watch and do.

I think I might just go on this till the clock runs out.

You know back in Sydney I felt isolated and somewhat alienated (from what, I don't know), but here, this is but a half-life. I am not really living here.

Just been playing some old school games to pass the time, Fifa 04 and Swat 4. It's been a good trip down nostalgia lane. But memories do not back so quickly to everyone.

Anyway, that's it for now. Bed time for me!
blog comments powered by Disqus