Thursday, June 25, 2009

"I thoroughly deserved that"

The other and I had the sheer honour and privilege of seeing Tommy Emmanuel live in concert last night. Let me just say that he is probably the best guitarist in the world, hands down. In terms of speed, power, melody, and raw emotion, he just has all the bases covered. While I know it's a sweeping statement, as you cannot judge "the best" on any objective grounds, because all players bring something different to the table, but in terms of sheer skill, he just has it!

It was a hell of an experience, and definitely an inspiration. For that, I'd like to thank the other for giving me the opportunity to attend the show.

I really dislike naps. I feel really disoriented after I've woken up. I also feel more tired after, and for some reason, when I wake up, I'm always sore, like someone has just kicked me all over. I also don't like the feeling that I've wasted time out of my day, cause I will have to sleep eventually. I also don't like that I can't sleep when I want to later on!!! On top of that, I usually have to be doing something important the next day, and early, and I'll be too damn tired! Just thought I'd let you know that!

Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus