Sunday, June 14, 2009

The outtakes of reason do not amount to justice

Well this is interesting. It has been so long since my last post that I have STACKS to fill you in on!

In true business writing, here is a summary:

  • I quit my job
  • I got another job
  • I have moved back home
  • I start work tomorrow
  • My new pay rise amounts to 10k

So overall, things are looking like I'm going to have a lot more free time than I used to so that's a plus. I guess it negates having to live back at home again with no privacy. But that's alright, because I will be saving a hell of a lot more, especially with the pay increase.

This also means that I'll have more time to blog, so yay!! The blog appears weirdly on my old comp though, so I'll get a new net connection and set up my computer and all will be good to go! Till then folks!

blog comments powered by Disqus