Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm whistling as I cross the street

And I am not going to think twice, thank you very much. So until the clock runs out again.

So in light of recent events I have started keeping blognotes again, so rejoice people of the world!!!

I do realise how precious time is. It is the one thing that we will never ever get back. I even alluded to this in one of the better songs I wrote. However in Sydney I was just frustrated with it. I had no time outside of work and I was always rushing and annoyed. However, with this new job, I have SO much more time outside of work. I could even take up a new hobby!! Haha although I should probably unpack my guitars and get going again, I know it's been too long and my skills would have suffered.

May I just say Internet Explorer 8 SUCKS. Why the hell would you make a browser with options that you cannot change after you've made the initial settings?! Absolute CRAP Microsoft, you should be ashamed of yourselves! Upgrades are meant to IMPROVE on the product, you idiots!

Man I have totally let myself go! I have not been to the gym nor exercised in a week and I have been eating like a pig!! This will not be helped when I go to my sister's tomorrow for take out dinner. Oh well at least I will be home to relax then.

I like the snooze function. I never really used it until I started working. On my mobile my snooze runs for 10 mins which was PERFECT cause it felt like 30 mins when I drifted back to sleep. But on my alarm clock at home, it runs for 9 mins, which just throws EVERYTHING off balance, cause it actually feels like 9 mins. Who would have known that 60 seconds more sleep could make such a big difference?

Things have been surreal for me for a while, and I feel like I'm in Office Space, after the main guy gets hypnotised but never snaps out of it. Things are great, they really are. I hope I don't snap out of this.

Till next time folks, enjoy!
blog comments powered by Disqus