Sunday, March 25, 2007

This is a nothing blog post...

Well its another day, and a new start. I know its been forever that I've blogged, but I'm back. Things are more or less back to their normal state. Its been a crazy semester and a lot has been happening, that has been keeping me away from this, but now I have worked things out, and its time to be back in full swing. The fact that the cricket has been on these days sure doesn't help things.

This uni is pissing me off. The internet has been down for so long, that I feel like I'm back in the third world, where this is merely a luxuary. I mean I would be fine if the phone lines where down, but the internet is just too important.

Been following the cricket recently, and its been a crazy cycle. The games have been good, and it seems like my home country is going to make it to the top eight countries of the world. Now thats quite inspiring knowing that they are a really young nation. But due to this cricket watching, there is a lot of work that is piling up and needs to be done in the next two weeks, so I gotta get cracking.

There is a lot I have to blog about, but I'm just not getting the time at the moment, so you're gonna have to forgive me, I'll get to it as soon as the work is out of the way. I just thought I'd write an update so that people don't think that I'm dead or something.


Alright, I know this is a nothing blog, but its just an update, I'll get back into it, but I just have to go and watch 300 now, been waiting to watch that for so long. Tommo I have to get cracking, and hopefully get one assignment out of the way, and once thats done, I'm almost there, one to go... So wish me luck, and I'll get back to you guys soon enough...
blog comments powered by Disqus