Sunday, March 11, 2007

No Power

I really should stop fingerpicking. I think I'm at the level of skill with hybrid picking that I shouldn't have to just use fingers anymore. But alas I still fingerpick, and as a result my overall fine picking skills diminish for a long time until I can re-start my practice regimen.

I managed to save my Rome Total War BI game by taking a city when the chips were down, so I think I'm on my way to winning (eventually).

Why is it that acoustic versions of songs I like are so far superior to the original?? It's interesting I think!

You know what I've noticed? The proliferation in chubby bunny-ness. No, I don't mean that cute game with marshmallows, but pretty girls who are chubby below or above the waist, never both. It's incredibly disturbing, how does such a thing happen?? I never noticed it before this year, but this semester I've noticed that they're everywhere. What the hell is going on??! It's not physically possible I say!

Haha another interesting point is that despite being away from the blog for so long, I still have no new updates for the Joaquin Rate List (JRL) which is pretty damn impressive I must say!

This is my first real weekend of being home since uni started and I am enjoying it. 2 days in and I've done all my work for next week, so I'm just going to play for the next 2 days! May even start some prelim assignment work. I've also recognised that most of my assessment is due in a 2 week period mideay through the sem, with only 2 things after that, barring exams. It's going to be a lovely semester!!

Until next time people, have a nice day!
blog comments powered by Disqus