Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Saving Graces

I had an interesting dream the other night. For some reason I was going around with Dave Chappelle in some sort of candid camera show. Then suddenly everything morphed (as it tends to do in dreams) and I was watching a women's soccer match. All of a sudden I was playing on one of the teams! Somehow, I was playing a women's world cup match playing for Canada vs some East European country and the East Europeans weren't happy. Nope, I wasn't good, in fact I played poorly! Hahha, I just thought it was odd that's all.

In other "exciting" news, I discovered one of the major essays I thought I had to complete in (the now) 14 days is actually due in the second last week of school! That means 8 more weeks!! Haha, now I'm sitting pretty because that 400 word report is done and I'll have 14 (well really 13) days to get a 2000 word legal opinion done and that's much more manageable! I'm so happy! Freaking out for no reason! Oh well, I better get back to it. Have fun folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus