Sunday, April 04, 2010

Your Dreams May Vary From Ours

Ahhh feeling so tired today! I don't know why that is. I'm sleeping well and long hours. I guess I'm just overtired! I'll be alright though, uni starts up again next week and I'll be enjoying the insanity that is Criminal Law. One of my fave subjects. I am aiming to do well and show up other people!

I'm still enjoying my place, I have set up my computer in my room now. It's odd having it where I sleep, but since my room is much bigger now, it's pretty interesting. All I need is to have the internet and I'll be set! We'll have to see what comes of that though, as it has been complicated! I will blog on that matter another time.

I will be back here next week for uni so I will post more then. What I find strange is my new complex! Everyone is rich and old! It's hilarious! They probably think my housemate and I are gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that. My only gripe is with the car parking space, which is ridiculously narrow! I'm a decent driver, but damn parking in there (and getting out) is a true test of my skills! Coping with barely centimetres from hitting the walls, or someone else's car, it's gold. But as my dad said, if you're going slow enough, you can get away with anything as long as you're going slow enough.

Speaking of my car, it's an interesting thing. It used to be a fantastic car, but after several years of no use whatsoever, it has crossed the threshold into old car. It's like an odd F1 car. The grip is very low at low speeds. It's noisy as hell! The guy who fixed the car last said there was a problem with the alternator, which now results in it sounding ridiculously loud, like inside a rally car. On top of that it is very difficult to see out of the windscreen, and when the car is stationary, the temperature gauge starts heating up! If I'm ever in a traffic jam, the car will just fry itself! Haha, wonderful!

Well I better get my stuff good to go for tonight! You'll be hearing from me soon. Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus