Sunday, April 11, 2010

Repercussionist

I have really been enjoying my time on the Xbox 360! Much like the other's PS3, the Xbox 360 runs on these "sign-in" profiles. This is incredibly handy, as you can save games and player info directly to the hard drive, as opposed to old school memory blocks and so on, that took up a finite amount of resources, for just ONE player. I particularly enjoy this, as I have my own profile on the other's PS3, and my housemate's Xbox, which means I can play my own games on them, at my own pace whenever. I don't have to worry about wiping over their games, and I can just carry on while autosave carries out my brilliant bidding in the background!

So while I've been newsless, I've discovered that Powderfinger are breaking up! Well I think they've had a good run, and they've made some spectacular music. I think the other is not happy, but I can live with this. Motor Ace breaking up was all too much to drive me to extreme cynicism!

I still don't have the internet at my new place, but this is something I hope to remedy quite shortly. I'll just have to wait on the connection and then I'll be set (and hopefully in faster connection speed).

Ahh I have a few more blog notes to get through, but I'm pressed for time as I'd like to go home and study now. Anyhow, I'll be back to blog in a week or so. See you then folks!

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus