Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Leading Questions; Zero Answers

So back at uni for another week! At least it's only 4 days, as opposed to the 5 of the last time I was here. On top of that, I don't have to be at uni ever again after so I am waiting this out.

It's interesting, as it is an intensive class for criminal law. However, just like last time, people (despite being postgrads), are coming in to it with the undergrad mindset. It's not about technical knowledge of laws and rules, it's about operating with new principles to gain skills you didn't previously have. This does not stop smart asses from trying to stamp their authority all over the class with their supposed knowledge of things, but our teacher is a scary genius, and he will not hesitate to expose idiots for the morons that they are. This usually comes about in ritual abuse and humiliation in front of the entire class; a concept I am very down with! I don't understand the need to ask silly questions, questions that you KNOW are not relevant and are things that the teacher had just said NEVER to ask or act on!

Ah well, I can do it! It's just that the long days are getting to me, and I have to study at night again, so I will be tired tomorrow. But this time assessment is a lot more full on, in a shorter space of time. I'm prepped, my performance in the last class was stellar. I can do it again!

Today was good, I just got the strongest urge to blog while I was in class, so I just grabbed my pen and started scribbling on the back of my notes. It feels good to be inspired again!

One of the primary factors for this is the women! Goddamn, some new faces, and ones that I was very fond to see again. One girl was wearing a dancer's outfit, something you'd expect to see in a Lady Gaga clip. Bright fluro blue pants and a white low cut leotard top! What the hell? I didn't mind, cause she had a dancer's body and was sitting in front of me! However, it did get a tad grose when I was able to notice the bones in her back all moving around and just generally destroying the illusion of beauty that was going on there!

Then there's the other girl. Ahhh the other girl. I never thought I was a fan of the blondes (at least that I knew anyway), but damn, she came back with a vengeance. I remember in the negotiation assessment last fortnight, I delegated myself to go talk to her so I could get the 411. I didn't learn anything about her personal life, but I was able to convince her team to vote with us on a proposal that saw my team land the highest score of the day and trounce the opposition. Ahh it felt good! She is tall, blonde very pale, with amazing legs, and has a penchant for wearing little black dresses. This wouldn't have been a killer if she wasn't smart and well spoken, which she is. Me = sucker. However, then she said something in class that alluded to her being married! I don't know if this was a calculated ruse on her part in order to get out of class early, or not. Cause she and a friend both did it, but they don't wear rings on ANY hand. Isn't that odd? Anyway, it made me feel a bit angry, and I don't know why. I guess I was feeling what the other had stated before in a post from many years ago, regarding the best girls being taken early. I may have to get to the bottom of this before the week is over.

Another interesting fact is that all these people who I knew in university (when I was an undergrad) were also there! These are annoying people! Not people I liked or anything like that.

The general demographics of the class are interesting. We have a lot of jocks (the jockocracy) and a lot of stupid skanky bitches. Where did they come from? How did they get into law?? I renew my plight to have law schools conduct interviews to let people in! Ohhh but then again, we'd probably get more of their type in the door that way. Where did all these trendoids come from?

Ahh fuck, time running out, I have to type quicker to get back to my studies and learn stuff!

I don't know why some people don't take care of their cars. There's one girl I knew who kept getting into minor accidents with her car. So much so that I was paranoid about getting into it cause I was shitscared that it was going to fall apart while I was in the passenger seat! Then again I guess it is my issue since it's up to me whether I want to get into the car.

What is it with bad parents? There's some old bitch in our class who has a toddler (ahh the wonders of IVF). Anyway, I was eating lunch on the cafe porch, while she let her kid run around with no pants. That I'm ok with, it's just a toddler, there's nothing offensive about that. But then her kid starts screaming "Wee wee" and starts jumping around. Anyhow, the woman comes up, grabs the child and runs to the bathroom. Ok, so I am HOPING that the kid did not go on the balcony. But then after that she brings the kid back out, and does not put the pants back on OR a nappy. So of course, 5 mins later, the kid pulls the same thing again and the mother has to run and grab her. For fuck sake, what is with parents these days?? Jeez! I was trying to eat goddamn it!

I don't know about you, or whether I've mentioned this before, but I am a firm believer in bitchfacedness. You know what the fuck I'm on about. Girls who just have BITCHY faces. The skinny hooked noses, the sharp, glaring eyes, scowling lips etc. I know phrenology was dismissed as a pseudoscience a long time ago. BUT GIVE IT A TRY! Talk to a girl with a bitchface and you won't be disappointed. It will be bitchtown south central. This has to be one thing that can't be disputed!

Haha this has been a fun post. Till next time folks. Have a nice day! Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus