Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's 3am in the morning!

I'm not referring to the Matchbox 20 song 3am, but the song 3am by Eminem. The other introduced me to Travis Barker's remix of it on the weekend, and I have to say that is one bloody catchy chorus.

The remix is also bloody fantastic. If you ask me, Travis Barker is the heart and soul of Blink.

I am bloody mystified at how the other just keeps making the blog better and better with each re-design. But he does it, so kudos to him and for extending himself by learning some new coding techniques to make this truly unique. I can't wait to see what he has in store in the future.

The other has been working ridiculously hard these last few weeks. He's almost like a private sector worker - a pain I know all too well. However, that's a rant for another time.

Fuel - Shimmer ends with the lyrics "guess I'll let it go". That is something I just cannot do. I have a habit of holding on to things. Letting go is not my forte. And I don't think I should have to change. That's how God has made me and I refuse to change.

I'm not playing nearly enough guitar, nor am I writing enough ideas to post to the other. I will do it soon! Too much time being taken up at home on stupid stupid things.

Why the fuck do attractive women feel the need to wear oversized bug glasses (ala Paris Hilton)? They are not cool! They make you look odd. They do not fit the usual features of the human face. Stop being strange please!

I should have kept my mouth shut at work. I said I had no work. Now I have been flooded from every side imaginable! Oh well it's good to be busy at work, it makes the day fly by much faster. I've gotten much better at chess too! Checkmated the comp with 3 queens! Now that's just sheer brutality - considering I still had 2 rooks and 2 pawns left to play!

Anyway, anarchy inside my mind, the other's mind, your mind, our minds. Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus