Sunday, November 08, 2009

Conspiracies and legacies

Yeah yeah, I know I was meant to blog about women being objectified, but I will get to that when I'm actually awake.

Saturday was brilliant. Spent most of it at the other's place, playing guitar, getting into some games and walking around town. It saw some brilliant ideas. One example being the other tuning his guitar, and then playing a strange riff which we developed and then turned into a fully fledged song, with a fantastic breakdown and brutal bassline.

I got my butt handed to me in Fifa 10 several times. I think I may have to retire from that game in order to save some face now!

Also saw the brilliance of a game called Fat Princess! Hahaha it is a strange cross between a 3rd person strategy game, capture the flag, and RPG. It is simple on the face of it, but beneath the surface lurks an incredibly engaging and deeper game. It reminds me of the brilliant multiplayer madness of Super Bomberman and Super Smash Bros. However I think this has the potential to be much better. I must get rid of my old old computer, desk and tv and make way for a HD TV and new consoles.

The other has introduced me to this website called Dropbox, which is a cloud file sharing system, which can be accessed from anywhere. I have to say I'm loving it! I've seen these things before, even since I was on a dial up connection. But I gotta say, this is the cleanest interface and easiest to use by far. I am aiming to have all our song ideas on there and then start finalising stuff.

I have just been getting into stacks and stacks of Red Dwarf. I am now up to Season 5 (which I have never seen before) so I am looking forward to that.

Anyway, that's it for now folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus