Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Everyone is a slut...some just get paid

Yes, serious backlog to get through, so here goes!

I am again deferring my women as objects speech until a time where I can blog without rushing!

One of my pet hates is people who take ages to read e-mails at work! You might e-mail them 2 bits of information. Then the next day they have replied to your first e-mail, but not the second, cause they haven't read it. The second probably told them to ignore the first e-mail!! I didn't have this issue in the private sector. As soon as something came up, I looked at the screen. I do that now still. I like to be alert and know what's always going on. I guess people like to say they don't get distracted and finish what they're doing, but seriously! It's an e-mail, not like you're trying to dismantle a bomb or something! What if something is urgent? An emergency? Not good I say!

I've seen these cars on the roads lately with decals (I think that's the term) on rear windows. Two examples: "SINNER" and the other "THROUGH ALL LIES". Seriously, what the hell? Sinner? Is it an anti-church sentiment? Is she uber religious and wants to put it out there that she's a sinner? And the other one? I have no idea. I'd like to ask the Sinner lady what's going on, but she is quite ugly, and she lives in the ghetto area near my house, so let's put that on the backburner shall we?

MILFs (yes I'm sure I've posted about this topic some time in the past). I usually prefer the younger women. But damn, since earlier this year, I had a blonde South African hottie MILF client who probably knew I was checking her out while trying to give her tax advice. But I don't think she cared, she was AWESOME! Hahah I still remember her name. Anyway, at work, there's a new boss in another section who is also a blonde milf! She's wowza! Has a body that'd put girls in their 20's to shame. Am I turning around to blondes now? Who knows? Haha maybe it's a MILF only thing.

Ahhh. Till I have more time people. Joaquin out!
blog comments powered by Disqus