Sunday, November 08, 2009

Double dip...the taste of you on my fingertips

Haha I just had to get another one in there for today before I forget, or become too slack tomorrow.

I had a most funny dream - and before you start whingeing, yes I am aware that I had to consciously stop making this a dream diary a few months ago. However, this one is just too funny not to write about.

I dreamt that I was at home being bored out of my mind with something. Then I went out somewhere, then saw a girl who I used to work with just walking around in a swimsuit (?) - haha alas, I was not complaining as she's quite the fit one. Anyway, I got back home and I was even more bored out of my mind. So I decided to just get a bottle of cranberry juice and just drink it upstairs. However, the taste was not tart, it was extremely sweet. Then after I'd gotten through about a quarter of the bottle, I looked at the bottle - it was extremely weirdly shaped and it said that it was wine!! Hahaha, not having had any alcohol since 2007, it of course hit me (I don't know how my subconscious was aware of this though), and I was utterly wasted. I'm not even sure if it was a real wine, as all the wine I've had in my life has tasted like distilled filth. Maybe it was a dessert wine? But even then, how would I know what it tasted like? Regardless, I woke up and I felt extremely hungover! Hahaha, how could getting wasted in my dreams result in me being hungover in real life?? Ahh gold I say.

Red Dwarf Series 5 is pretty scary! I like it! Anyhow, I have some songs to write. Enjoy.
blog comments powered by Disqus