Sunday, November 08, 2009

Cakie Please!

The new XML Blogger templates have been out for quite a while now but I hadn't implemented it as I always knew how to code the other one. I guess there are there are pros and cons to both. I feel as though I had more control over the old templates as they were regular CSS. I guess if I spend more time with it, I might be able to figure out more of the details of how they work.

Lately, I've been in the 'coding' mind frame. Been spending a lot of time learning how to accomplish a whole lot of web coding. Though it always feels like a never ending learning experience. I've been meaning to spend more time with JavaScript and will as soon as I get sometime. After next week I'm going to be busy again working on another play production. Though time flies really fast when you're working in the day and working on a show at night. Good thing is a whole bunch of my friends are in that cast, so it should be quite enjoyable.

Since I've been in the coding mind frame, I thought it was time to revamp this blog. So here is the new skin (which I like to call 'Blood Stained Newspaper') with Bloggers advanced navigation of there new (well they have been around for a while, but new to this blog none the less) templates.

On a different note, the other and I played an awesome game last night. Fat Princess. Its a game that you can buy at the Playstation store on the PS3 and it is awesome. How can a game where you have to feed a princess pieces of cake to make her fat not be awesome. Its cartoony, funny and a lot of fun. Imagine a strategy game like warcraft, with 32 characters on the map and everyone controls one character. It is a brilliant redesign of the classic strategy game interface.

On that note, I'm going to get a game in before I go to sleep. Its going to be a hectic couple of days. Our Season launches on Wednesday, so all the loose ends have to be tied...
blog comments powered by Disqus