Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sometimes the most dangerous word is someday.

I had the oddest dream last night. I was out with a friend at some event with his relatives (who I've never seen or met). Then one of his relatives was arrested and as he was being frisked, the relative made some weird comment and I became suspicious, so I started to back away.

Then the scene switched to some weird basement with no windows, just walls all over the place, very flimsy ones. Then my suspicious were confirmed when I heard ticking and it got faster and faster, so I grabbed my friend and ran a few rooms down and took cover against a wall and I said "It's a greek wall" (don't ask me what the hell a greek wall is - but I thought in dream I was making a joke, as my friend is greek) and he laughed, and then of course the ticking stopped and a bomb went off.

We didn't feel too much of the effects, the room was fine. But we stepped outside and it was pure devastation, everything had been decimated, and everyone had been reduced to dust. It was incredibly odd, but we were somewhat cheery about the situation and went about our day as if nothing strange had happened.

Then I woke up and I was FREEZING my ass off. My top blanket has a habit of creeping off and it came off and I was cold. After my alarm I had a shower got ready, and then looked at my phone and saw I was awake 20 mins early!! What the hell?! Someone has messed with my bed clock and it was WAY fast! Damn nation.

What oddness indeed.

I'm trying to get a flatscreen tv soon! Trying to have a setup like the other. Enough for now folks, have a nice day!
blog comments powered by Disqus