Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Baby, when the lights go out!

So yes, we had another blackout.

Luckily my dad woke me up earlier this time and I was able to have a shower and a pretty cruisy morning. Still extremely busy at work though, which is good.

Also, I had another strange dream! I guess blackouts should occur more often!

Anyway, I was apparently heading overseas, and I was eating breakfast gingerly (with 3 separate glasses of OJ, in their respective glasses)!

I didn't know where I was going, or when! So I just jumped in the taxi and then I couldn't make sense of my itinerary!!

So I had no idea where I was going!!! Even weirder, I was travelling by myself! Who does that? Hahaha still mega interesting though.

AS mentioned, JRL update this weekend. I'll also try to get into another update before then, but no guarantees. Beware, retro/intro spective coming soon!!!! Have a nice day folks!

Oh tall private school girl, stop being everywhere I am!!! It's freaky, ok!
blog comments powered by Disqus