Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Shapes moving away, as was the spirit of your memory

It is rather late for this post! Haha then again, I remember back in the good ol' days of uni, I was posting at12:30-1am each day. Ahh I miss those times. People could say now I am earning money and have more freedom (non homework wise etc). But to those people I say, I was always on top of my work (most of the time), so I almost always had free time. On top of that, I'm not spending any of the money I am saving, so it's really the same net result anyway!

Today was a strange ass day, let me tell you! Last night was incredibly windy. Usually I'm unsettled when I try to sleep in such weather but I slept like I baby. So I had a wonderful dream (see below). Then I hear my dad walk into my room and he goes "aren't you going to work today?" and I'm like "HUH of course I am" and he goes "well it's 10 past 8!". Sheeeeeit! I'm usually leaving the house and on my way to work by then! So I skipped my shower, zoomed past breakfast and on to work, rather late! It turns out the wind made some branches touch power lines and we had a small blackout and all the clocks reset.

Then I was just living the rest of my day in confusion as I was busy and I am going to be busy for the next two months! It should be good though.

Ahhh last night I got bored playing guitar. That's never happened before. I hope it never happens again. Cause it's a terrible feeling.

I saw a beautiful girl on Saturday. I've never seen anyone who looks even remotely like her before. I won't even begin to describe her cause my words would be an injustice. I hope I see her again someday! Of course that will get me in trouble. I just wanted to mark this! It was probably also some place where I should not be keeping an eye out for such things!

As mentioned above, I had a strange dream last night. I really like it when I oversleep because I usually dream well, and dream vividly. First dream, I was out hiking with friends on a mountain range somewhere, but I was on a bike. We were going down a path but then Mandy Moore (yes, THAT Mandy Moore) suggested we go up the scenic route. So we did and the mountain range was absolutely beautiful. We sat there taking pictures and I was hearing "She Drives Me Crazy" by Fine Young Cannibals playing over and over.

Second dream, I was witness to some incident where a child accidentally killed someone important and well loved. From memory (of which, mine is very hazy) I think she chucked a rock and it hit this fellow in the head and he died. So of course the lynch mobs formed and they wanted to hurt this poor innocent girl. So I protected her and we seemed to be on the run for a long time. I took care of her and I got to know her and she was incredibly sweet and had no capacity to understand what had happened, but she was scared. But goddamn it I became like a father to her and I worried about her. It was wonderful, it was emotional, it was amazing. I don't remember exactly what happened in the end, but I woke up feeling happy. It's been a long time coming.

Anyhow, I am out folks. As mentioned, an update to the JRL is probably due this weekend. I'll also aim to get in another post before then! Have a nice day.
blog comments powered by Disqus