Sunday, August 23, 2009

Her name wasn't quite Mandy...

No, it wasn't. And I wasn't exactly who I said I was either. I didn't think I could lie like that, but I have been known to surprise myself on occasion.

What's worse was that she was impressed, and I was happy with myself for getting away with it, cause nobody else knew any better.

I thought I wasn't like them.

I posted again because in my previous post I neglected to mention the upcoming annual blog retrospective/introspective. So it's due next month, and I know I mentioned several posts back that I would put everything into one gigantic post, but I think that might be too large and cumbersome (and would also take some time to do).

Therefore, I am proposing to do the standard part - that is reading my own posts then commenting on them (which I'm sure won't take very long).

Then I will aim to read the other's posts and if there's anything outstanding which I didn't address in my previous posts, or points of discussion, I will refer to them. However, I will do this on a year to year basis.

It should be good. Oh yeah, and updates to the Joaquin Rate List (JRL) due soon!

Enjoy, and have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus