Sunday, March 15, 2009

What ever happened to...?

So I bought Empire Total War. So I haven't finished the other game, so I haven't finished a lot of other stuff!!! Damn! I'm never going to finish anything!

Ahhh, it's good to have the other blogging again! It was also good to have him over for a late night jam session and a freakishly early morning exit. The other has informed me that he will aim to blog at least once a day, which I hope he does, as my blogging has been lacking as of late.

So what do I have to say? I had some stuff to report previously, but that was a few hours ago, and now I am fresh out of ideas.

I've probably mentioned that I like the show Skins (well I'm pretty sure I've never mentioned that). There seems to be an ongoing internal dialogue on the show about doing the wrong thing without regarding the consquences. Does that ever apply to real life? Or does it only apply to teens?

Then again I wouldn't know anymore, I certainly don't feel young.

Maybe it's time to turn my life around. But how? And what do I want to accomplish? I have no idea.

Anyhow, I look forward to reading the other's posts soon.

Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus