Sunday, March 08, 2009

Are you going to finish the tale?

Cause I'd really like to know the ending.

My life is just getting all the more surreal. I don't know what's going on, I leave my apartment and everything just feels hyper-real. I can feel the air I breathe in once it's in my system, the wind blowing against my skin, it's just really strange. The sights I see look like they're straight out of some watercolour painting with a bit of rotoscoping effect.

I am hardly eating, but I just seem to be putting on weight like I'm pigging out like a mofo. I really have to start going to the gym again. I just have no motivation for anything anymore. Not just work, but life in general. Everything feels like a chore. I'd like to relax.

I don't feel suicidal, but if I died, I could not find a reason to complain.

What's new? Not much. I'm aiming to get Empire Total War tomorrow, but I still need to finish M2TW!!! Goddamn, I have accomplished NOTHING!

I'd like to go out and see a bit more of everything. Time, once again my friends, it all comes back to that lil thing called time.

The other should be coming to stay the night next week, so I'm looking forward to that. Unfortunately it will be a work day, so it won't be a late night for either of us, but hopefully there should be some good guitarage.

I thought I had a shitload to say, but once again, I'm lost for words. Pen and paper, pen and paper, pick, 6 strings. Let's have at it. I'm good, I'm worth it. I can do this.

Enough!!! CRAZY! Just flat out lunacy! I'm out, I need to sleep.

Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus