Sunday, March 15, 2009

They all freak me out...

Some cheer, some wonder, some question, and some just take it as it comes...

Firstly, I've changed my blogger name from just Knaves to Deshi Knaves. I've used that name everywhere else, so I thought I'd unify all my screen names.

I know that my presence on this blog for the last year and half have been non existent, but its good to see that the other keeps this blog ticking over. There has been a lot of content generated on this blog over the last few years, and wow a record of so much that has happened in my life. Whats the point? Ask and I can find you the reason for anything!

There are a few sections of your life when things are really changing. I've just gone through one of those, and life is quite different than it used to be. I have things like home insurance and private health insurance?? When did I become of freaked out about life?? I guess it happened at the same time as my parents stopped paying all my bills. So yes, responsibilities are something I'm still getting used to. But I think I'm balancing it all out quite well.

Life is structured again, and I have a place that I call home. Now that those 2 factors are back in place, I can try and fit in all the things that I love doing back into my life.

Met the most amazing woman the other day. And they have to quite amazing for me to have to say that. I have an unbelievably high standard when it comes to women (at least these days), and its not based on pure looks. They have to be smart and some what intellectual. But the point is, that once you meet someone that amazing, you realize that they freak you out... (at least she freaks me out, but then everything freaks me out, the future freaks me out!)

Been listening to Motion City Soundtrack the last few days, and absolutely loving it. Its not only that the music is fun and light heated, but the words that accompany are always well thought out, and just a bit smart! So if you've never come across them, should check it out.

"You better open the door before I take a hammer to the walls around it" - From the song You better open the door"

I've also realized that in the last while, I haven't learned anything new. So I'm spending my free time from hence forward on self development. Starting with Flash CS4...
blog comments powered by Disqus