Sunday, October 05, 2008

Making up for lost time

Stupid daylight savings!!!! I had a pretty big task that I needed to get done today. So I got up at 2 thinking I was fine and ready for a nice day ahead. But, crapola, I hadn't changed my mobile clock, and it was really 3pm!! Crapzorz! So I had to get stuff ready in a hurry, and I haven't really even started my task yet!

Shocking. Lost hour, lost time. I need it back!! I can just tell it's going to be another late night!! Damn it. Outlaw daylight savings I say!!!

So tonight's agenda? There Will Be Blood. M2TW, and dinnre somewhere in there. Hopefully not as late as last night...as well as the task I need to get done, damn it! I'll get to it in a bit though.

So, without even so much of a whimper, it seems we've passed 4 years on this blog!! I had totally forgotten, I am incredibly sorry! But it's been a good 4 years. Even if the posts have started become sparse and not so packed with content (from me anyway), we will do our best to keep this going!

Anyway, up up and away. Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus