Sunday, October 12, 2008

Gluttonoscopy

I'm in dire need of one. Not feeling so well!

Routine interruptions and my weekend goes out the window. I spent most of today asleep in bed. Luckily I've gotten most of my chores done.

I also watched Gladiator, which is a pretty good romp as always.

I hope I can get my stuff out of the way tomorrow, or things won't be looking good for the week ahead, which may be quite large. But more on that some other time.

I can't remember what the catalyst for the thought was, but I remember thinking something as a response. Wait a minute, that makes no sense! I came up with the answer and now I can't remember the question (or the original thought or reference). So you will have to try and understand as best you can.

So what if humanity is not destined to survive? Maybe we were meant to only be here for a finite point in time. What if God just wanted to see how much we could accomplish? That it's all just a test? And here we are, at a stalling point. We advanced so much, and then....it kinda just fell flat. Artificiality (if that is even a word), is taking over. Maybe time is running out, and it all just sort of fizzled. Like a cheap firework.

I need to start writing songs again. So many MUSICAL ideas, but nothing in the way of lyrics. Before I forget themes, I better get started on them.

I also better get some practice in before I play tonight and HOPEFULLY get up early. Too late. Weekends not long enough. Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus