Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Don't buy razors in the midnight lull

Some things are just funny.

Like how I had an idea to blog, but as soon as this page loaded, I totally forgot what the hell it was!

So where does that leave us? In a position where I need to wash the dishes and sleep pretty damn soon.

Decided to start exercise regime again, and BOY am I out of shape. After like 3-4 pushups I just could not go any further, I had to keep stopping and starting and damn, it was brutal to know that just a few years ago I was fit.

I think the mid uni me could kick the shit out of me now, and that's really quite scary!

The past, as much as we try to elude us, it just keeps searching and finds us.

I keep looking up people I used to know in Google and the results are sometimes shocking and sometimes hilarious.

Anyway, time for dishes. Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus