Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mixed up the break with the accelerator...

Its been a while, and somehow a lot has been happening in my life, and left me neglecting my blog. As always, I'll be back at some point to write up whats on my mind.

Its been an interesting few weeks, busy trying to get things in order, and now reaching the section of the semester where I really have to get my ass in gear, and finish off these last few things that have to happen soon. This semester is my course work semester, as next semester, I don't really have classes, I just need to get myself to writing this paper. The work load is quite high, but its going to really test my skills. Even though I doubt myself from time to time, I know that I'm not a quitter, and don't leave things in the middle when I know that this is something I want to do.

In the words of Marshal McLuhan, the camera is an extension of my eyes. And god I love my eyes, I don't know what I'd do without them. The beauty would have been lost forever. I've been having a great time having the equipment that I need, and snapping up the earth in the way that I see them. The camera is wonderful, you can take slices out of your vision and preserve them for later viewing. Truly uncanny, and truly fascinating.

It think in some respects, my priorities have been in disorder, and now its time to shift them around to do what needs to be done. I don't necessarily think its the worst thing in the world. Only from a realization of this sort, can I be driven back into order.

I haven't written in a while, and this is a jump start on that process. I'll be back soon, in normal swing... Till then...
blog comments powered by Disqus