Monday, May 26, 2008

My best laid plans have left me open...

Its been a while I know, and its alright. For the last few weeks, I've detached myself from the world that lies outside of my room, cept for work and a certain overwhelming library. Its not you its me, or maybe I just lied, and its a little of both. Maybe I figured that the solution to the worlds greatest equations is simpler than we presume. Replace all the x's and y's with 0's and it will all add up to 1. Myself. The ultimate prime, 1. The most important number of them all, because thats one more than nothing, and one less than a lot of problems. You can't get an argument with yourself, you can't break your own heart, you can't really screw with your own head either, if there isn't anyone else screwing with it in the first place. Hows that for some insight. I'm sure my supervisor would quite agree with me on that one. In his words, 'women, the reason for all the failures in a mans life.' Ultimately might be one hellova thought.

Photography and work keeps me sane. There is beauty even within the most monotonous thing in the world. Canberra is getting old really fast, but you seem to notice a lot more if you look closely with a lens. A practice I'm getting quite aquanted with. Packing box after box, no matter how much you back, there are just as many people out there who are helping unpack the shelves. Supermarket, one of the greatest inventions of my lifetime. Its a therapy for my broken sould, an endless amount of time to think about whatever I may desire, and get my muscles worked out, and get paid all at the sametime. Beat that for multitasking.

I've even disconnected my MSN, who needs that anyways? If people really think that I'm worth the effort, then they can come and meet me in person, otherwise, I've had it with these virtual people. I'm living in the real, for once in my life, and not trying to escape by any means possible, so why not make the most of it. I'm not going out of the way to make things happen, they will happen in their own pace. What must be done now, must be done now.

There is a hole in my tea cup somewhere. No matter how many cups of tea I make, when I turn to take the next sip, it always turns out to be empty. Or maybe I'm just using that for a metaphor. I think that just happened on its own, I didn't intend to write such words of wisdom. I thought I loved coffee, turns out that I love tea even more, never been a big fan of bitter. And as I turn to take another sip, I realize that my cup is yet again empty, so I'd better get to the microwave, watch my cup spin around, till I have some more brown liquid to sip on. Don't let the rain wash you away... Night...

On a side note to anyone who has a clue about my 11 issue. In the episode "LOL" of californication while Hank is talking on the radio, the clock behind him is stopped at 3:11. If thats not enough, the other day I was watching Number 23, and he wakes up to see the clock at 2:11 (though it moves on to 2:12 for the movies plot line, but still, why did was it at 11??). And if even thats not enough, there are all these ads around town for telstra, and the time on the phone is static on 3:11... All over town!!
blog comments powered by Disqus