Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Attainable Variances Are Invariably Low

Season's greetings blog readers! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's and all that jazz (F#Maj9 - haha)! I hope everyone got what they wanted. That's a bit of a stupid comment to make isn't it? Ahh I meant for this to be short, but alas stream of consciousness kicks in and off I fly.

Anyway, it bothers me how the commercial sector has hijacked a religious holiday such as Christmas for their own ends. It's really sickening, it's all about spending in order to have a satisfactory christmas. If you don't get what you want, rebel. If you don't get what people want, you're a bad person. It's horrendous. I wonder why there isn't a bigger deal about this, such is the threat of capitalist consumerism.

After getting that out of the way, it was a pretty boring day for me at first, then there was a party, now I have a headache. 2 days after, crazy. Big props to the Anjmeister for the DVD - When A Stranger Calls. Apparently he saw the girl on the cover and thought I'd enjoy it. Damn him and his correctness! However he then spoiled it with a rather hell-arious comment which I shall not repeat (in reference to the most famous member of the Church Of Scientology in drag - if you've seen the movie you'll know what I mean). It was a pretty dodgy ending, and it didn't help that we had OD'd on Anj's special mixture and the dinner was no longer good to eat, luckily us having third world stomachs saved us from getting sick.

I was grossly ignorant about the rate list, and I have a monster update coming for that soon, so hang about for that one cause it's a goody! Again, have a good end of year people!
blog comments powered by Disqus