Monday, November 20, 2006

You Know I Need A Miracle

I apologise for the lengthy delay between the last post and this one, but I have not been lazy! I have been out and about doing plenty, so I think that's a legitimate excuse!

In fact, it almost turned into doing too much too soon as soon as holidays started and I would have been burned out, so I have taken some days off (from hols, isn't that crazy) in order to have some truly slack days.

However, this is an impossibility due to the heat! It's the high temp low humidity heat, which is the worst cause it's a dry still heat and I am just caked in my own sweat.

Results are out on Friday, and I am quietly confident, let's see what happens.
I don't remember if I mentioned it before, but just in case I haven't, let me re-state it! I had a chance to catch the U2 concert in Sydney on the 13th, but my last exam was on the 14th so I could not go!!! How bad is that??! Stupid exams, I shoulda written that on my paper.

So next up (for the next post) will be THAT long awaited addition to the Joaquin rate list, which shall be glorious indeed.

I also may be going to good ol' Europa some time in Dec (for as short as possible hopefully), and maybe meet up with friends so I can do a France/Italy/Czech Republic one week jaunt (which just may kill me cause I don't know how that's even possible). We'll see what happens with that.

I missed out on going to a week long coastal in order to keep a Wednesday appointment with a friend, damn double bookings! I feel like a Barrister (double bookings is one of the few ways they can skip going to court due to the cab rank principle).

I really wish I had something substantial to say but it's too hot and I am unable to think properly! I have not spoken to the other in a while, but I assume that means he's just having fun. That's enough for today, have a nice day folks.
blog comments powered by Disqus