Wednesday, December 07, 2005

"Like a trip on the Mary Celeste, let's put it to the test"

It has been WAYYY too long since the last post! I apologise. But you also must blame the other, as he was meant to be blogging, but there's nothing, NOTHING I tells ya! Anyhow, I'm on holidays and I realised I have absolutely NO time for anything. I have so many things to do, but my time management is so shite, that it'd take me the best part of a year to get them all done at the rate I'm going at.

I'm usually getting to bed at 4am, and waking up at 1pm. Then in the day it's some afternoon tv, then evening tv. At night it's this awesomely superb Lord Of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth strategy game! It's so addictive. I've finished the good campaign and it was a delight, but it took WAYY too long, now I'm doing the evil campaign and those poor bastards have it tough.
My friend also gave me a shiteload of movies and complete tv series which I have to watch!!! Oh there's time for nothing I tell you!

Then there's the bloody music I have to make! I still haven't plugged in the other's comp! I was meant to plug in my guitar and record stuff so all our stuff would be semi complete, but I'm just too damn lazy. I bought a surround sound 5.1 system for the comp that I can plug my consoles, VCR, DVD player and TV into, but I need to buy a soundcard first in order to get it to work properly cause I'm only getting 2.1 out of it now, but still in awesome quality.

Refer to my notes in my last entry or recently anyway, about judgement day and so on. Considering some of the thoughts I've had, things are going to be hell-arious indeed. I can't wait to find out some of the other stuff that's going on from the complete realm of human existence. There's some messed up stuff going on, that's for sure.

I really don't get people who say that the world we live in is scary and nobody cares about anything. By using that kind of reasoning, we condone that kind of world, and things eventually get worse, and it's the fault of those kind of people. Things can be fixed. We do need optimists unfortunately! Hehe, that's it for today. Maybe an update for the Joaquin rate list next time eh? Have a nice day folks.
blog comments powered by Disqus