Tuesday, December 13, 2005

"I missed the last bus, I'll take the next train"

Yes! It hasn't been a full week since my last post, so there's no need to apologise, and hence this update is totally legitimate!

My holidays are absolutely shocking, parties, tv, movies, games, it's all impossible! I'm getting to sleep at around 6am and getting up at 1pm (thanks partly to getting hooked on vanilla coke again). I've finished Mythbusters Season 1, Chappelle's Show Season one, and I'm close to finishing season 2.

The last party I went to was crazy because of all the people who I hadn't seen since high school. There were plenty of shocks, it's been 5 years since high school and people have changed so much, not just aesthetically speaking, but psychologically and it's good to see people grown up now.

I forgot to mention last time that our grades came back ages ago and I did remarkably well, probably my best set of grades at uni so far, so I am sitting pretty.
It also means that I'm spending way too much money, DVD drive for old comp, sound system for new comp, , stereo headphones, soon to be sound card for new comp, soon to be presents for their birthdays and it's all just nuts! I also want to buy stuff for me too!

I saw Donnie Darko last week and it was absolutely DAMN SCARY! I was so disturbed, it was sheer brilliance. I couldn't sleep that night. Even though Jake Gyllenhaal looked like KD Lang when he was young, and in some parts his acting was sub-par, he did an all-round good job of carrying the film. I may even have to have to add it to my all time faves list.

I'm watching Growing Up Gotti and I'm absolutely disgusted with the judicial system. We all know where the money came from!! Money from illegal activities need to be seized and used to help alleviate the burden on the tax payer (the ordinary law abiding citizen), it's just not fair. Politicians say that they're the best citizens, and everything should be done in their favour, but nobody wants to help them or make things easier for them. One thing I really hate gangsters and gangster families who idly sit by. In equity there's a maxim "one cannot benefit from one's own crime", yeah I'd love to see it in practice some day. It's saying basically that mob people are cool and have free range to do whatever they like.

Once again, I'd like to express my disgust with uni admin. They've re-done the class enrollment system, and the system is SCREWED. You can't enrol in classes properly, and if there's a breach, you can't enrol in class. This is the stupid part, even if you've done the pre-requisite, the thing will say that you haven't done it, and you can't enrol in class!! You have to go into uni and fill in forms to enrol, and they still haven't told us what needs to be done then! Absolutely awful.

Eddie Van Halen, eat your heart out! I have mastered harmonics of all kind, natural, artificial, pinch and even tapped! I have tapped like a mofo, and now my nails are all cracked, shattered and falling apart and I love it!! I will plug the other's comp in and have a grand time recording some new tracks some time REAL soon, I promise!! Good post to come tomorrow if there's time.
Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus