Friday, December 16, 2005

"Who knows what we'll find?"

I apologise, time did not permit yesterday, and thus, this new post comes to you a day late.

The other has still YET to blog!! He better do it some time soon, but alas, he has a good excuse, so I shall carry on with this on my own in the mean time.

I've figured out the reason why I haven't posted periodically. It's due to a change in my blogging habits. I usually used to update after doing my daily netchecklist (I look up various news and current affairs sites every night at 12), but these days I do my checklist then watch something. This means that I didn't update, and for that I'm sorry, but I'll do my best to keep up with the hard work, and restore the blog to it's former glory with some magnificent posts, filled with many insights. The change to my habits will come some time soon.

I can finally chalk up another finished series, I'm finally done with Clone Wars, which I must say wasn't very good. It was geared towards a child audience, but what did I expect, given that it's a freakin' CARTOON, and is on the Cartoon Network for Heaven's sake, haha! Oh well, it gave me something to do at least.

Why is it that the rich and powerful always get free stuff?! It makes no logical sense! I'm not going to give Bill Gates a computer, nor am I going to give Tom Cruise a DVD of The War Of The Worlds. They go to awards and premieres and just get dumped with a crap load of free stuff that they can easily afford and have access to! Cars, music, gadgets!! Like what the hell?! That's how we can tell something is wrong with society!! When stuff goes to those who don't need it, yet those who need the most help get nothing. There are still poor people in the world, and I honestly think the problem could be easily fixed, but alas, everyone would need to contribute and we all know that's not going to happen. People are greedy at their very core, and I hope we all pay the price for it someday.

As mentioned, I went to a party the other night, but I forgot to mention that I came up with some absolutely golden lyrics (which usually happens at parties), but of course I eventually forgot them!! I need to take my notebook with me everyday! Ideas strike me at the most random of times I tell you. I still have not written a damn song in these holidays.

I think I have agoraphobia, I don't have a fear of crowds totally, but they make me uncomfortable and I really dislike it. I don't even know what it is about them. Women, what a strange bunch they are. I feel like I'm getting a low opinion of them, and once again I am totally clueless as to why that is. Interesting, don't you think? Hopefully the problem will soon be rectified.

My guitar playing has hit new heights, and I find that playing for like 30 mins each night is just doing wonders for building up new skills. I'm playing well above my level and I'm loving it to bits, my fingers are finely tuned machines!!! Speaking of which, tomorrow/today shall be the day to plug in the other's comp and start getting to work on some tracks.

Saw a strangely amusing thing on the way to dinner with a parental unit today. There was a car next to us that seemed to be following us from our side of town to the place we were having dinner. In the rear passenger seat was some girl, probably 16-17 who was utterly gorgeous, and she was just sitting there with her head against the window, as if being with her parents was like the most cruel of punishments. I was utterly fascinated, and she kept staring at me as if she was fascinated with me too. I was even more weirded out when I found that her car had parked near us at the place we were having dinner but alas, that was the last I saw of her. I wrote a song a while back (one that the other and I had actually finished in it's entirety), and it resembled moments like that, although slightly different. When we're famous, you'll get to know the story behind that!

Yes, Sydney did have race riots. They were labelled race riots, and people were demonstrating over the issue of race, yet the leaders of our country refuse to admit that race was a factor. How odd! Considering that it was this Government's policies and tactics of promoting fear which lead indirectly to the demonstration, what else could be expected. Some of the footage I saw was some of the craziest shite I had ever seen in my life, and I'm quite the jaded fellow, so you can just imagine!! For those who say that there isn't a race problem in Australia, I say take a walk in the shoes of a racial minority and we'll see how you feel then. The problem is not being addressed, and gahh! I'm actually quite tired, so I'll have to devote another post to this very soon! Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus