Saturday, November 19, 2005

"In a sky full of people, only some want to fly"

I am done!! Thank you very much indeed. Exams are over, and now I can look forward to 3 months of sheer relaxation. It wasn't that bad at all actually, I'm quite pleased with how I went. But then again, results are still a month away, but hopefully I'll have done damn well, considering the amount of work I put in.

The other has departed, and he shall be having a grand time. I hope to be joining him sometime soon, so we can ham it up overseas and get up to all sorts of mischief.

Well as mentioned, I'm now on holidays, so you can expect the blog entries to be a lot more frequent. Mmm, bloggy goodness, haha!

Today was day 1 of return to extreme fitness regime. It's only ever implemented in the holidays, because I am usually just sitting around all day, so it keeps me active, and stops me turning into a blob. Ahhh, I managed to complete it, but I am in sooo much pain!! Ouchies!! Oh well, it'll get better after a few days of repetition.

I found THEEE coolest jacket ever. The Brainiac host Richard Hammond wears it most of the time, and I'm going to purchase it next week, it looks so damn cool!!! I am twiddling my thumbs in anticipation.

I think it's hell-arious how all the different faculties/schools think their way of thinking is the guiding light of society. Law - without law, we're a society of nothing. Economics - where would we be without it? Science - it's the mother of everything, without it, nothing exists. So on and so forth. That's the problem with the world. It's a clash of ideologies these days. A paradigm shift is perhaps the hardest thing a person can ever emotionally go through, so obviously, it's not easy - if not even possible to change people's perceptions and opinions on such a base value/belief.

By the way, I've enabled the option for a word verification on comments, this was done in order to stop spam comments, which are absolutely horrendous. Damn you advertising people, you've gone too far!!! The other knows all about their evil ways, so I'll leave it to him to fill you in later on.

In most major religions, there is a concept of judgement day. Where humanity is resurrected and they are judged on their good deeds, weighed against their sins as the basis for whether they get into heaven or not. On that day, there are no secrets, and everybody learns everything about everyone's life. If you think about it, what would the possible repercussions be?! People will find out if they've been screwed over by those close to them and other like things. Would there even be a point for heaven if such devastating things like that are out in the open? Who knows? Not I! And that's it for today.

Have a nice day folks!!
blog comments powered by Disqus